THIS STORY WAS UPDATED
I, for one, am happy that Perussuomalaiset (PS)* politicians like MP Riikka Purra constantly expose their racist and bigoted self. Purra is not only a Finnish white supremacist but a person who would have felt at home in the pseudo race “theories” of the Third Reich.
Imagine any person stating with a poker face that the mixing of people, religions, cultures in the West [not] IS SUCH A GOOD MATTER,” according to her.
Yes, you read, correctly. This is not a crackpot statement made by some deranged power-hungry racist but by the vice president of the PS, Riikka Purra.
In Purra’s little world the following happened or never happened:
- The Garden of Eden actually existed in Finland, not in Babylonia;
- The Purras of Finland never mixed with other religions and cultures;
- The fact that over 1.2 million Finns emigrated from this land between 1860 and 1999 does not imply that they ever mixed with other religions and cultures;
- Purra is not insulting immigrants from her land, just telling them that they were losers and fools;
- Eugenics is not a pseudoscience:
- Racism is not a pseudoscience;
- The Purras of Finland are so hygienic racially that they don’t produce any human waste.
Imagine, a grown woman with a master’s degree speaking in such a manner about one oldest phenomena on Earth: migration.
Where did the Finnish education system go wrong? Or does it reveal that there is something wrong with your education system?